Sider

torsdag den 2. maj 2013

May inspiration from Nadia!


Hi there everyone. 

It's Nadia Cannizzo here with you today, sharing with you my latest creation using a few Riddersholm Designs collections. 

I decided that I had quite a few scraps in my DT box , so rather than cut into more gorgeous paper I used all my left over bits on the cover of this notebook. 





I started by creating my base with Huntington Garden, Flea Market and Chantilly Dawn and different types of trim, mesh tape and gesso. 

I then used my Zutter Bind-It-All to bind my book together.  

Here you can see a chipboard birdcage from Leaky Shed Studio. I treated it with gesso and then with thick white acrylic paint, before mounting it onto Fleamarket paper. 

And just above, you will notice the handmade paper flower. I created a few flowers using Spellbinders Donna Salazar Rose Creations die and a variety of scraps from the Huntington Garden, Fleamarket and Chantilly Dawn collections. 

The little resin bird you can see above is also from Riddersholm Design. 

You can find all of these collections at the online store HERE or for your nearest stockist please go HERE

I hope you like my creation. For more of my work please see my blog HERE 


See you all next time. 


2 kommentarer: