Sider

fredag den 10. oktober 2014

My winter wonderland

Right about now, I'm starting to wish for winter. It wont come for yet another couple of months, but still, I hope it will come this year. Last winter we had exactly... one day of snow, and it barely covered the ground. The kids didn't think twice before they grabbed the sledges and went downhill on the meadow, trying to steer away from the frozen molehills sticking up from the thin snow layer. I grabbed my camera and went out to get a few shots of our freshly painted barns.
I love our farm in any season, but on a snowy winter day I love it a little more than other days. Especially when I'm outside feeling a little cold, knowing that I have a nice fire going in the fireplace inside.

Don't you just love these adorable little chipboard mittens? I used white mist to color them, and tied them to a piece of bakers twine rolled around a mini spool.
The papers are, of course, from the Our Country Christmas collection.

Have a great day!
/Jenny


2 kommentarer:

  1. Awesome work here, soooo beautiful and filled with lovely details.
    You did an awesome job here Jenny, truly wonderful LO.

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful! Love how the photo takes center stage.

    SvarSlet