Sider

tirsdag den 7. juli 2015

New DT Member


Hi Everyone
Today I would like to introduce you to Keren our new Guest DT member for the rest of 2015.
I am so glad that Keren would come inspire us with her magic creativiness.
Linda and I actually meet Keren at CHA in Anahim in January, so somehow this make it so great that she is now  part of the team.
A warm welcome :o)


Here is her BIO:


My name is Keren Tamir and I live in Canada. I am a wife to a wonderful husband who is very supportive of my art and a mother of two amazing kids; a 14 year old boy and an 8 year old girl. I’ve been scrapbooking for 11 years and I mainly scrapbook about my family.
I love to create and experiment with many different mediums and techniques. My style is always evolving and that’s one of the things I love about this art.
One of the main reasons I started scrapbooking was to preserve memories and photos for my children. However over the couple of years, I’ve started to enjoy another aspect of scrapbooking. I love the artistic outlet that it gives me. I love to create and I’m passionate about what I do.
I’m delighted to join Riddersholm Design as a guest designer for the next few months. To see more of my art please visit my blog at: http://kerentamir.blogspot.ca
I hope you enjoy my creations!!
Keren





1 kommentar:

  1. A very warm welcome here Keren. I´ve seen some of your work earlier and it´s amazing and very beautiful, so I´m definitely looking forward to see, what you´ll be creatinbg with these amazing papers here, but I know, it´ll be awesome no matter what. Soo glad to see you here.

    SvarSlet