Sider

torsdag den 10. september 2015

Artist Trading Cards (ATC's) by Keren Tamir




Hi Everyone!!
Its Keren here with something a little different for you today.
 I created Artist Trading Cards better known as ATC's
Its a series of three ATC's called:
"Winds of change"


All three ATC's were designed with the same paper as the background: the Fall Flea Market Classifields paper



To add texture, I sprayed and sprinkled teal and golden shades. Then I added a chipboard dandelion which was painted in teal acrylic paint and then given a sparkly touch with Riddersholm Turquoise glitter.



Finally I added a small Ink it Cherry Blossom flower which was sprayed in Antique gold ink. I also fussy cut a small butterfly and a sentiment to each one.



These cards are being traded with friends from around the world!!
Thanks so much for visiting the Riddersholm Design Blog

If you want to see more of my work visit my blog HERE


Have a wonderful day!!



2 kommentarer:

  1. Very very beautiful work here. And it seems a bit like these ATC´s are getting a bit of a return here these days, and getting more popular again, and they sure are small masterpieces and very very beautiful.

    SvarSlet