Sider

onsdag den 2. marts 2016

Vintage Card with Butterfly

Hi!

Today it's my turn to show you a new project I made with Riddersholm Design paper. 
This time I used the gorgeous Newport collection and a bit of Cozy Christmas to create a vintage-inspired card. 


I did a bunch of layering on this card. The Riddersholm Design papers look so beautiful and luxurious and I feel that layering them makes them look even more beautiful. I choose a combination of brown and pink papers for my background. I then added a cut-out tag in the middle of my card and created a cluster of embellishments on top of it. The beautiful butterfly was cut out from one of the Barn Market papers. 


Thank you for stopping by!
Happy crafting!

2 kommentarer:

  1. And also a truly amazing card here too. You did an awesome job on this one too Romy, it´s gorgeous.

    SvarSlet