Sider

lørdag den 6. juli 2013

A card with Nadia!


Hi everyone!

I wanted to share a card I made for Riddersholm Design for June. I was a bit bored and uninspired one night last week and feeling as though every card I was making was starting to look the same. So I went blog surfing and came across a very talented card maker from Poland called Encza and I was really inspired by her work. It's wonderful to find inspiration in others. It just makes me all excited about trying something new, especially when I am stuck for ideas. 

Well anyway, I based this card on one of her designs and I quite like the result. I have been leaving big flowers off my cards lately, but I liked adding these Prima Sunrise, Sunset gold flowers on them. I had bought these back in March when I had attended Finnabairs class here in Sydney ! What a great feeling it is to break open a new pack of ANYTHING and put it to good use! 



The Riddersholm Designs papers I used here are from the Huntington Gardens and Fleamarket

Other Materials
Chipboard Doilies: Gina's Designs
Leaf: Petaloo Foliage
Doily Punch: Martha Stewart
Flowers: Prima Marketing Sunrise , Sunset collection and Allegra Dove

You can find all of these collections at the online store HERE or for your nearest stockist please go HERE

I hope you like my creation. For more of my work please see my blog HERE 


See you all next time. 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Such a gorgeous card. I really love the flower with all the pretty charms...everything is just amazing!!

    Happy Crafting
    Tracie
    http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet