Sider

lørdag den 21. juni 2014

Guest designer for Flying Unicorn

Hello  RD readers
All of June I have had the honour to be Gurst designer for the American shop Flying Unicorn. Alda asked me if I would and, yes, yes  I am so glad to be asked. But whau I am not very productive. So a bit of a challenge. Also for me to incorporate unknown stuff from the most amazing kits has been shaking my up. I guess its a good thing :o)

Well here is the first in a row that i will show you. A tag made with Tailgate Marked (off course) Petaloo flowers, Julie Nutting stamp, I like them they are really cute and comletely new for me.
Ribbon from my stach and adornment from Flying Unicorn. 


I want to thank Alda the wonderful owner of Flying Unicorn for asking me :o)









2 kommentarer:

  1. A really beautiful tag here Connie, and I love how it has a message in it too. Beautiful work.

    SvarSlet