Sider

tirsdag den 3. maj 2016

Mixed Media Layout with Newport Collection - Shona

Hi everyone and Happy May to you all! Today I have a layout to share that I created with the gorgeous Riddersholm Newport Collection…I had so much fun creating this girly layout of me and my pup Olaf.  

 
Lots of stamping and a wee bit of mixed media in the background. I added some of Riddersholms Glitter Glass in with the clusters.  The tag is cut out from one of the tag pages.
 
 
More mixed media, a few Creative Embellishments gear chippys to give this page a girly grunge look.  

 
One last closeup….I tucked in more tags behind the photo.
 
Well that is it for today. Pop on by our Facebook page too! Lots of inspiration there from members and others from the Design team. Take care and Happy Scrapping!

1 kommentar:

  1. Such a beautiful LO here Shona. Really fabulous and beautiful work in these sweet and beautiful colors here.

    SvarSlet