Sider

torsdag den 25. maj 2017

Two Baby Cards by Romy

Hi! 
It's Romy here and I'm so excited that I had a chance to play with the new Be a Baby Star collection. I decided to make two cards with this beautiful collection. One is pink and girly, while the other one is blue and boyish.


For both cards I used the Be a Baby Star 6x6" papers for the background and the cut out sheet for the element in the center. I also added a banner and a fussy cut butterfly as a finishing touch.


My boyish card features three tags, which I cut out from the papers, as well as several embellishments and wood stars. 


I love the vintage images on the tags and I think they will give any creation a nice vintage feel.


I hope you like my cards!
Thank you for stopping by today!

1 kommentar:

  1. Beautiful cards and lovely papers. Glad that Connie is back in business ;-).
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Best wishes, Anette

    SvarSlet