Sider

tirsdag den 2. september 2014

Noble Feather-Tailgate Marked


Hey!
Debbie here today
I hope you are all well wherever you are in the world :D
Can you believe it's September??!!!.....and the forcast for the week is looking good too....Well here in the UK anyway! :D


 For my card today I used Tilda with Summer Pants from the Pink Lemonade Collection, painted as always with Distress Re-Inkers and Pens.
Do you know Im still using the same re-inkers I bought years and years ago!
Papers used are TGM Noble Feathers by Riddersholm..Love this one
Its Pink, Pretty and Grungy


Thankyou so much for stopping by today.
For more details please visit my blog HERE
Have a great week
Hugs

2 kommentarer:

  1. It is so gorgeous Debbie, and as always your coloring is just sooo perfect. I love this one.

    SvarSlet