Sider

onsdag den 24. september 2014

Summer memories with Our Country Christmas

Yeah, I know, these are Christmas papers. And I know, it is WAY too early to start thinking about Christmas. However, I have had to restrain myself from using them, because they are just so lovely. And now, I couldn't bear it anymore.

This is not a Christmas layout, though. The photo is from this summer, and the great thing about the Our Country Christmas collection is that many of the papers are very neutral. This makes the collection truly versatile.
 I have worked with washi tape, stripes of patterned paper, gesso and mist to build up my background
The paper doily is colored with black mist, and I have used tons and tons of my most recent obsession - wood veneer decorations - because they work so well with the neutral color scheme of the papers.
 Another close up.
Have a great day!

/Jenny

1 kommentar:

  1. Such a gorgeous lay out here Jenny, and a great way to get the last of the older christmaspapers used too. I´m sure, we all have some leftovers from earlier years, that we "should" be using, before buying new ones, but we also all know, we get tempted, when the new comes out he he, and these works amazingly with this project here, and looks fabulous.

    SvarSlet