Sider

torsdag den 8. oktober 2015

Fast & easy Shabby Chic card tutorial by Marta Lapkowska

Hi everyone,
It's Marta Lapkowska here!
I am so very happy to be back to you with some new inspiration.

Today I would love to share with you some fast & easy project. It's layered card with shabby chic feeling. We will add lots of paper layers including random leftover paper pieces.


As my final touch I added beautiful paper flower, delicate ribbons and die cut butterfly.


Additionally I added some delicate chipboards.


I hope you will enjoy my video tutorial. Follow the steps and you will create some romantic shabby chic card perfect for every occasion.




Love, Marta xx




3 kommentarer:

  1. Such a wonderful card here and the video is awesome as well. You´ve done an outstanding piece of artwork hun, it´s sooo gorgeous, and I really love it.

    SvarSlet
  2. Gorgeous card. I love it. Thanks for sharing, Johanne Lacombe

    SvarSlet