Sider

torsdag den 15. oktober 2015

New Guest Designer

Hi you lovely readers
I have an great announcement to make.... We have a new Girl onboard our fabulous Design Team.
Romy Veul is a young and so very talented girl from Holland. Please welcome her.
Romy's bio:


My name is Romy and I am a 22-year old paper crafter from the Netherlands. I study Linguistics at University by day, but love to spend time in my craft room at night. I started scrapbooking more than 9 years ago and was hooked to this wonderful creative outlet immediately. I think scrapbooking is a perfect combination of my passion for photography and journaling and my need to be creative. I consider myself both a scrapbooker and a cardmaker, as I make both projects a lot. I also like to try new things, such as altered items or mini albums, every once in a while. You could best describe my style as layered, detailed and romantic. I usually work with lots of layers on all of my projects and am most of all a paper girl, who loves working with different kinds of papers. I feel truly honoured to be asked as a guest designer for Riddersholm Design. I simply adore their gorgeous papers and am really looking forward to working with them. 


If you like to see more of my work, you might like to take a look at my blog: www.scrapstuffandmore.blogspot.com 





3 kommentarer:

  1. congratulations Romy!! Looking forwarth to your creations..

    SvarSlet
  2. Welcome Romy, so glad to see you here.too. I´ve seen lots of your gorgeous work around online, and I can´t wait to se, what you´ll share with us here too, but I´m sure, it´ll be fabulous, from what I know you usually do.

    SvarSlet