Sider

torsdag den 26. november 2015

Water Mill- Newport Collection By Keren Tamir



Hi Everyone its Keren here again this month with another layout for the Riddersholm Desing blog.
This time I used the Newport collection.
This is another brand new collection for Riddersholm Design.



I used the Postcard paper which has a brick patterned background on the opposite side. The brick pattern was perfect for this rustic mill photo.


I stencilled my own bricks in the background to enhance the barn feel of this layout. I also added wooden doors and chipboard to add to the rustic feel.



Have a wonderful day!!


2 kommentarer:

  1. Hallo Keren, So beautiful :-)

    SvarSlet
  2. WOUW this is soooooo beautiful Keren. You´ve done an outstanding job on this LO, and these papers are just perfect for it too. Really stunning creation, well done hun.

    SvarSlet