Sider

torsdag den 12. februar 2015

Valentines Day is coming!!


This week I decided to make my husband a Valentines Day card using my gorgeous Riddersholm papers in non-typical Valentines colors!  I chose a vintage image in my stash that had the perfect coloring to match the papers and got started!!


I used the Retro Light paper from the Fall Flea Market collection. I added a gorgeous Prima flower from my stash and some Riddersholm Ink It Cherry Blossom flowers which I left white to tone in with the papers.



Under my image I used a beautiful die cut doily from my stash. The hearts on the doily were just perfect...I unked under the doily to help it stand out.  For some finishing touches I added a twine bow and some stitching around the edges of the image and card.



I hope my husband likes it, but I know I do, lol and I am the one who will probably enjoy it more!!


Hope you have a wonderful Valentines Day! 

If you create any projects using Riddersholm Papers, 
please share on our Facebook group, we would love to see you there!!



1 kommentar:

  1. Soo beautiful and such awesome work put into this one, that´s for sure.

    SvarSlet