Sider

torsdag den 9. april 2015

Sweet Layout by Cathi



This week I am featuring papers from Vintage Venture again for my layout! I chose this delicate Blossoms page for my base as it fit perfectly with the vintage image I chose.


I have used some cutouts from both Vintage Venture and Fall Flea Market collections to layer up my page, adding some small pieces from the Farewell page. The flowers in the cluster are Prima and some beautiful Ink-it Cherry Blossoms!


Here you can see one of the Riddersholm Flairs, a clock, tucked into the layout. I have used some gorgeous Dragonflies from Reneabouquets which link to the dragonfly imagery in the cutouts.


I've tucked in some gorgeous Wycinaka filigree chipboard within the photo cluster. To finish it off I have used masking molding paste, gelatos, stamping and some splashes of mist.

Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you have found some inspiration here today!!

1 kommentar:

  1. Wow! This is gorgeous! I love the texture and vintage elements.

    SvarSlet