Sider

fredag den 31. juli 2015

You Only Live Once, Make it Count!



This week I decided to use the 6x6 pad of the gorgeous Fall Flea Market papers, perfect for cardmaking! I used the beautiful Future Key paper as my base and cut out the Always and Forever sentiments from the great Attic Junk sheet.


I chose a beautiful vintage wedding image for my card, adding some gorgeous Wycinaka chipboard as a delicate embellishment for the image. Here you can see a close up of the stitching I did along the edge of the card as well as some gorgeous lace I used.


The stamp is from Visible Image stamps, perfect I thought for a wedding card! I have added some gorgeous Prima flowers and Ink-it Cherry Blossoms with a final special touch of the Cameo!

I really enjoyed putting this card together and I hope you like it as much as I do!

1 kommentar:

  1. WAUW this is so beautiful. I really love, how you put this one together, soooo gorgeous work.

    SvarSlet