Sider

tirsdag den 8. marts 2016

Collect Memories - Vintage Venture Collection

Hi there! My name is Shona and this is my first post for Riddersholm…so excited to be part of the family here! I just LOVE Riddersholm products! My layout today has a little bit of mixed media and a little bit of shabby look to it. The main paper is from the Vintage Venture Collection! This collection is just gorgeous and there are so many ways to use it.
 


 
I also used a piece from the Bello Pastello Collection in behind the main paper,and I tucked in pieces with the clusters and behind the photo area.
 
Look at the gorgeous background on this Vintage Venture piece! Amazing colors.
 
Many of the collections also come with these fun tags and extra papers. Perfect for fussy cutting and I tucked some in behind the photo on this layout.
 


 
Well that is it for today. Pop on by our Facebook page too! Lots of inspiration there from members and others from the Design team...come share what you are creating with Riddersholm. Take care and Happy Scrapping!
 
 

1 kommentar:

  1. Such a wonderful LO Shona, and I can only agree these papers ARE really fabulous and I´m just as amazed every time I see one of all your talented girls creations here. And this is no different just plain beauty all over it.

    SvarSlet