Sider

torsdag den 31. marts 2016

Scrapbooking tag from Marta Lapkowska + workshops VIDEO

Hello everyone,
It's Marta Lapkowska here.


I am so excited to be back to you with some new small project and... yes and video with my UK workshops.
I had a wonderful opportunity to teach some mixed media based classes in Middlesbrough in UK.
One of the workshops - mixed media scrapbooking layout was based on Riddersholm Papers. You can see the video from from the whole weekend where I will talk to you through the whole 3 days of my journey.




I hope you will enjoy my today's make and have a chance to relax and enjoy the movie.



Sending you my hugs, Marta xx




2 kommentarer:

  1. It´s absolut gorgeous Marta, and the video is really great too, thanks sooo much for sharing it. You are a very talented girl and make such wonderful creations.

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful tag! Loved your video.

    SvarSlet