Sider

torsdag den 22. september 2011

A Trinket Box

Hi all! Here is another project with amazing Chantilly Dawn. I’ve made a Trinket box out of old match boxes for one of my nieces. Her room is all pink and purple so the Chantilly Dawn line was a perfect choice!

2b

The bird is fuzzy cut from the Chantilly Dawn Chloe paper. He is a beauty!

2c

The ribbon and flowers are from the Riddersholm Web shop. Perfect color match to the papers.

2e

The top of the box is a card, that can be opened. I’m going to write a little message for my niece there. The beautiful purple damask paper is called Coco.

Don’t forget to sign up for the September Blog Candy!!!

All info can be found HERE!

Thanks for stopping by!

Tesa

5 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Tesa! Wow this box is gorgeous, so beautiful and I love the idea that it's also a card! So cool! You know, I love everything you have here on your blog, your work is simply awesome :) I'm totally a follower :)

    SvarSlet
  2. This is gorgeous. Love the colors and the little bird is cute.
    Hugs, Yvon

    SvarSlet
  3. A beautiful trinket box! I'm so glad I found your blog. I'm now a follower and will also link to you in my bloglist of shops and brand blogs. Don't want to miss a thing :)

    Hugs, Outi
    http://pappersgalen.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet
  4. Hi Tesa,
    this box is fantastic! Genial idea! Your blog is wonderful, a Inspiration!! I´m a follower now and come back again
    have a nice weekend
    hugs
    Astrid

    SvarSlet
  5. How good this happend i have mist this beautiful box...cool work!
    byebye,Lean

    SvarSlet