Sider

søndag den 16. juni 2013

Chantilly Dawn layout with Nadia!


Hi there everyone. 

It's Nadia Cannizzo here with you today!

I wanted to show you a layout I created using one of my favourite collections, Chantilly Dawn!



"Dream" layout by Nadia Cannizzo
For this layout, I used the Chantelle paper as my base, and mounted it onto the Chanelle paper which is a beautiful rich purple and gold, to create a contrast. 

I then used gesso on the Chantelle paper because I wanted a more neutral background. 

I used a Prima marketing mask (Brick Wall and Circle Lattice) , together with some pastel brown ink and thicker gesso to create the patterns on my background. 

I then applied strips of Chantelle and Chanelle paper, together with mesh tape and masking tape to create more texture on my background. 


 The white flowers are Riddersholm Design Ink It flowers . I simply inked them with a soft brown colour.The rest of the flowers are a mixture of older and new Prima Marketing flowers.  

The writing you can see above, is Kaisercraft rub ons which I had difficulty removing from the plastic so decided to just stick them down with the plastic in place. 

I really LOVED altering the chipboard you can see behind the picture. It is called Name Plate Plaque and it is from Twiddleybitz! To alter it, I applied 2 coats of gesso and let it dry. I then used Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze in Indian Summer to coat the whole piece well. Once that dried, I applied Viva Decor Inka Gold in Gold colour to give it a shiny and textured finish. This product is awesome and it is a very thick paste which dried quickly and gives embellishments an instant aged look. I applied it with my finger tips i random places.  Because the Gold was actually a little strong for this layout, once it dried I went over it with a few dabs of a Pastel Brown Chalk Fluid from Prima. 




I used Cheery Lynn's Nautical Wheeler Doily die and Collette paper to create the doily you can see above. 



 Just above you can see in the background I have used a stamp. It is from the Riddersholm Designs shop and it is called Beauty Advert
The little love heart is from Prima Marketing Vintage Findings collection. 




To create black splatters quickly, I used Tattered Angels Black Magic mist and splattered it in random places. 


You can find all of these collections at the online store HERE or for your nearest stockist please go HERE

I hope you like my creation. For more of my work please see my blog HERE 


See you all next time. 

2 kommentarer: