Sider

søndag den 2. juni 2013

June Inspiration from Nadia


Hi there everyone. 

It's Nadia Cannizzo here with you today, sharing with you my latest creation using two Riddersholm Designs collections. 

I altered a Kaisercraft wooden bag using papers, flowers and trims from the Riddersholm Designs shop


The papers I used here are from the Huntington Gardens and Fleamarket








The flowers you can see above, were created with the Friends paper from Huntington Gardens and Spellbinders Donna Salazar Rose Creations die. 

The white flowers are Riddersholm Design Ink It flowers which I left white. 

The sentiment With Love is  from the Fleamarket  die cut sheet


The various trims you can see above are also available in the store HERE 





You can find all of these collections at the online store HERE or for your nearest stockist please go HERE

I hope you like my creation. For more of my work please see my blog HERE 


See you all next time. 


1 kommentar: