Sider

torsdag den 27. juni 2013

Dreamer..










Hello there Cherry here for Riddersholm Designs.   I have been having fun lately with using mini index cards for my greeting card base.  So fun to deck out with gorgeous goodies from RD.  I used papers from the Fall Flea Market  and  Huntington Gardens.  The Little forever and equator direction is also from the collections.  I added a gorgeous Ornamental chipboard piece as my base piece and added vintage lace around the whole index card with a vintage belt buckle slid through.  I also added a sweet little bird I painted with Krylon spray paint to my banner.  Love how the RD papers work so well with vintage goodies in my stash!  Hope you enjoy!  hugs, cherry

3 kommentarer:

  1. WAUW this is absolutely gorgeous. I absolutely LOVE the beauty and eegance in this card here. Amazing work, well done.

    SvarSlet
  2. WoW! Fantastic, great details on a gorgeous card!

    SvarSlet
  3. Great idea to use the index card as a base for this pretty card.

    SvarSlet