Sider

onsdag den 15. oktober 2014

spooooooooooooky











Helllllo Riddersholm peeps!  Cherry here to share a few Halloween goodies....before the holiday slips away!   I wanted to share some tags that would be perfect for tying onto a candy bag or to decorate a spooky nook.  I also have been doing ALOT of fun altered spool creations.  This one is one of my favorites for this year.   These all use sweet vintage images from the Fall Flea Market collection.  I wanted my images to really stand out.....so I did a lot of dimensional layers to make them pop.  The images in all the Riddersholm collections are so beautiful it doesn't take much to make them be a stand alone.  Well...hope you enjoy!  hugs, cherry

2 kommentarer:

  1. WAUW how gorgeous is this? Absolutely amazing work here, soooooooo beautiful and amazing work.

    SvarSlet