Sider

torsdag den 13. august 2015

Best Friend- By Keren Tamir


Its Keren here with another layout for Riddersholm Design.



I used the Fall Flea Market Vintage Junk paper for the background.
Then I matted the photo with small scraps from the Fall Flea Market Classifields paper and Tailgate marked


The title and cut-outs were also from the Tailgate marked papers. One of the cut-outs is a little quote that says: "There's no psychiatrist in this world like a puppy licking your face". I just thought this quote was perfect as this is a picture of our puppy licking my son's face.


I embellished with chipboard, resin and flowers too.


Thank you so much for visiting the Riddersholm Design blog

To see more of my work visit my blog HERE

Have a wonderful day!!


Keren


1 kommentar:

  1. An awesome LO here Keren, sooo beautiful and really well made. Great work hun, well done.

    SvarSlet