Sider

fredag den 14. august 2015

Life is What You Make It!


Hello fellow crafters, Cathi here!! This week I'd love to share a layout I did of my eldest girl, my dancer. She is only 12 but she seems grown up in this photo! I have used the gorgeous Vintage Venture In Time paper as my base as well as some gorgeous cut outs!



Here you can see the gorgeous Wycinaka Scroll chipboards I used to add a delicate touch to my photo cluster. I just love the beautiful new Riddersholm Design netting so I just had to add some to my layout! The great stamp sentiment "Life is What You Make It" is by Visible Image.


I used the gorgeous Wycinaka bird cage chipboard as part of this layout, so intricate! I added Riddersholm Design Glitter Glass in Blue to the chipboard bird, I love the big chunky texture it has!


Some of the great cut out tags have been trapped in my netting. I used some gorgeous blue and brown mists to make a background for the layout, adding lots of brown splashes. I added in some script stamping for some extra design.

I hope you like my layout, thank you so much for visiting!!

1 kommentar:

  1. Just wonderful and very very beautiful work here again. Love the natural feel to it .

    SvarSlet