Sider

fredag den 28. august 2015

Life loves the passionate - cards by Marta Lapkowska

Hello everyone,
It's Marta here!



I am so very happy to be back to you with my new two projects. Last time I showed you mixed media layout & video tutorial, this time I have two scrapbooking cards for you.
My first card is very elegant, with beautiful chipboard and paper flowers.


I used 3D foam squares to achieve some dimentional effect.


My second card is also quite simple but graceful.
I love how white title is standing out on dark background. I fussy cut the butterflies, added few chipboards and paper flowers.
Making classic cards is very enjoyable!



Love, Marta x




3 kommentarer:

  1. Both cards are sooo beautiful MArta, you did a really great job on these.
    I really like both a lot, but must admit, that the first one jumped right into my heart thoug, it´s very very beautiful and have such wonderful colors too.

    SvarSlet