Sider

mandag den 14. november 2011

Shabby Chic Christmas Trees


 I made these  little shabby trees with little cirkles in three differend sizes. I used the papers Bello Pastello and turquoise Hills .First I wrinkled the cirkels ,and then I put a ironwire thru them  First wrapped the end around a little stick to make ik curly and keep the circles in place . Then a Attatched the iron wire to a little altered spool, put a little shiny star on the top en voila ..you got a little christmas tree.
Lenet

6 kommentarer:

  1. you are amazing!!!:)These trees are fantastic!!!!:) I love it !!!!:)

    greetings
    rachel

    SvarSlet
  2. I love this cool work and idea.
    byebye,Lean

    SvarSlet
  3. Your trees are so fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration!

    SvarSlet
  4. Fantastic, uniq and truely stunning

    SvarSlet
  5. Wow, Lenet! These are stunning! Really love the trees :))

    SvarSlet
  6. Oh my goodness! These are so darn cuuuute! Thanks for the inspiration!

    SvarSlet