Sider

søndag den 3. marts 2013

A determined little lady

Have I told you how much I love the Huntington Garden collection? I thought I had used up my very last scraps of it, but I bet you can imagine how happy I was when I discovered I actually had a few sheets more in my to-go case, which I bring along to crops and when we go to our country house. Lucky me! So, I made this layout with a photo of a very determined little lady.
I have used Dylusions Ink Spray in the color Crushed Grape to create the splashes and runnings on the background paper, and I decided to color some Ink It-flowers with the same spray to match, and just look how cool they turned out. I have no idea where that teal shade in the middle came from, since I only used purple spray, but I'm amazed at how these flowers transform themselves in ways you never know when you add color to them.
That's all for me today, but I'll be back soon with more.
Happy Scrapping!

//Jenny

1 kommentar:

  1. Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about
    your situation; we have developed some nice practices and we

    are looking to exchange methods with others, be sure

    to shoot me an email if interested.
    Also visit my website ... justbeautyaddict.blogspot.ru

    SvarSlet