Sider

mandag den 25. marts 2013

Huntington Garden layout




Hi y'all!
I'm here with a layout today, featuring Huntington Garden and Ink-it flowers. I started the layout out with a sheet of cardstock, which I covered with gesso, and then I used mists and masks to create the background.

I have painted the edges of the flowers with Distress ink, and then I just dipped them, very quickly, in a bowl of water, to make the ink spread a bit from the edge. It is such a fun technique to use on these flowers, and what's most interesting about it is that you never know, from one time to another, just how the flowers will turn out! Here's a closeup of how they turned out on this particular layout.
Happy scrapping, everyone!

//Jenny




1 kommentar:

  1. Beautiful Jenny!! Great with the gesso and mists!! Love your flowers too, really a stunning layout :)

    SvarSlet