Sider

lørdag den 23. marts 2013

Premium Quality...











Hi there!  So excited to share this vintage crochet pocket I created for Riddersholm Designs today.  I started with a vintage crochet doily square and created a quilt batting liner for the inside.  I stitched them together and than went to work embellishing the front.  I used old laces, rolled burlap rose, ribbons, and a fun little tag with a fussy cut image from Fall Flea market and some background stamps using Doilies and lace.   Each tag uses background papers from Fall Flea Market, Huntington Gardens.   I created my focal points using some of the beautiful images from these collections as well.  I also used one of the Lovely flowers (I took the stamens out)that I tucked a cabochon on top of with a jewelry setting.  So many fun things you can do with the flowers.  I have another idea I will be sharing soon using them.  Hope you enjoyed my creation!  Hugs, cherry

1 kommentar: