Sider

fredag den 22. marts 2013

Huntington Garden layout!

Hi everyone!

Nadia Cannizzo here, sharing a layout I recently created using the beautiful Huntington Garden collection. 

For stockists on where you can get these collections in your country  please see HERE


I drew inspiration for this design from a class I took recently with the very talented Finnabair while she was in Sydney, and I decided to use some of the techniques I learnt on the day with the very soft colours of the Huntington Garden collection. 





Materials List
Patterned Paper: Riddersholm Design Huntington Garden papers and tags
Stamp: Riddersholm Design Beauty Advert
Flowers: Riddersholm Design Ink It flowers

Other
Prima Marketing Sunrise, Sunset flowers 
Swirls: Prima Marketing Resist Canvas - swirls
Timber/ Metal Findings: Prima Sunrise, Sunset collection
Die: Spellbinders Nestabilities Picot Edge Circles
Alphabet: Prima Marketing
Mist: Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Vanilla Breeze
Other: gesso, gel medium, lace trim, mesh tape, masking tape, black archival ink

Hope you liked my project. 

For more of my work please see my blog HERE

See you next time, Nadia





3 kommentarer: