Sider

torsdag den 13. november 2014

Christmas in our house

I printed a photo strip with some Instagram pictures from last Christmas, for a layout about how we prepare for a genuine country Christmas. We bake gingerbread cookies, wrap presents, write wish lists, and make our typical Swedish meatballs from the boar daddy has shot out by the sea. We also make lots and lots of homemade candy, of course.
Our Country Christmas is such a great Christmas collection. I really like the colors and patterns of the papers. I have used a 12X12" paper for the background, but also papers from the 6X6" paper pad, which I have cut up in thin strips and layered behind the photo strip.
I put on this adorable chipboard birdie on a swirly branch from Wycinanka.
Here is a little close-up. The stamps behind the decorations are from Riddersholm's Christmas Clearstamp set.
 And a close-up from another part of the layout, where you can also see the stamps clearly.
Happy Scrapping!
/Jenny



1 kommentar: