Sider

torsdag den 20. november 2014

Our Country Christmas









                         Hello to you all!  Are you all preparing for Thanksgiving?  I still need to go to the big town and get my groceries.  Not looking forward to that.  We have had some nasty weather as of late.  Waiting till Friday for that, keeping my fingers crossed it warms up.  Until than... how about a little project made up for Riddersholm Designs.    Loving their new Our Country Christmas line.  I created a Christmas card using a diecut I had and created a window for the children to peek through....and along with that a linen bag decked out with ole St, Nick.   I added faux snow to both projects a bit for added charm.   I love the whites paired with the dark reds.  Shabby but still very Christmas!   Hope you enjoy!  Cherry

1 kommentar:

  1. Absolut stunning card here, sooooo beautiful, and I just love these papers here too, so this is just perfect in my world.

    SvarSlet