Sider

søndag den 9. november 2014

traditional and nuetrals...













                               Creating is my safe escape.  I can lose myself in my little room....way back at the end of the house. I find myself craving to steal a few moments back there.  Here are a few of my latest results from stolen moments.    I thought I would share some cards I made for Riddersholm Designs.   Such beautiful papers.  The first is more traditional in color.   The other two are again in that neutral palette that I have been enjoying lately.  The papers I used are from the Our Country Christmas   and A Christmas Story .   There is such a wonderful mix of classic and nuetrals in these collections.  Some of which can be used all year around.  Well the clock is ticking my bedtime...off I go!   hugs, cherry

2 kommentarer:

  1. Wau wau wauuuu. Super flotte kort -alle - og fyldt med spændende ting og detaljer.

    SvarSlet
  2. WAUW all these cards are absolutely amazing and sooooo beautiful in every little detail. I love what you´ve done here.

    SvarSlet