Sider

søndag den 1. juli 2012

I'd Miss You

Good Morning, or Happy Day!


I've pulled out some from her 'Fleamarket' line to use today.One of my favourite colour combinations is blue and brown, and so this paper is an immediate winner for me!


This sentiment was printed on the paper, and I cut it out to create a sentiment banner for my card. This is now one of my favourite sentiments ever!!! It suits so many occasions!


To finish it off, I've used some Ridderholm Design ribbons - a perfect match for this paper and my card!

I have more pictures and the story behind this card on my blog, Love To Create.

stamps; bronte kisses (mo manning)
paper; fleamarket (riddersholm design), kraft, carob creme (bazzill), blending card (copic)
ink; pumice stone, gathered twigs (ranger)
accessories; lg & sm squares (spellbinders), copic markers (copic), buttons (maya road), walnut adhesive jewels (bazzill), ribbon & twine (riddersholm design)

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar