Sider

fredag den 20. juli 2012

You color my world

HI!

I have an easy alter project to share today. Our neighbors invited us to a spontaneous barbeque party and I needed a quick gift for the hostess. So I took a tin that had once contained tomatoes from our recycling bin and removed the paper and added some of my own fabulous Huntington Garden paper instead. With a ribbon, a cut out tag pimped with a dragonfly and sentiment it was done. Took like 20 minutes. I loooove quick and easy projects!

Butterflies 2 Alter 1b

A close up of the tag.

Butterflies 2 Alter 3

I put some flowers from the garden in it, but when they are out, she could use it for pens or something.

Butterflies 2 Alter 2

Thanks for stopping by!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Tænk at en tom dåse tomater kan blive så flot - det må jeg prøve. God weekend.

    SvarSlet