Sider

torsdag den 21. maj 2015

Ballerina Dreams by Cathi


Hello fellow papercrafters, Cathi here today! I just love the wooden texture of this paper from Vintage Venture, so dark and earthy! I thought it would be a great dramatic background for my vintage ballerina.


I chose the colors for my layout based on the photo of the ballerina, yellows and blues! I used some Fall Flea Market paper as a layer tucked in under my photo and the fun Prima wooden doors. Here you can see many Prima flowers decorating my layout. I have added a gorgeous cutout from the Tailgate Marked Collection.  I titled the layout Ballerina Dreams.


Here you can see where I have used the Fall Flea Market paper to make a gorgeous lattice doily die cut, I thought it echoed the garland the ballerina was holding! I used some corrugated cardboard to add texture and dimension, For a finishing touch I splatted some blue paint and also did some splashing!


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar