Sider

torsdag den 7. maj 2015

Smile and Be Happy layout by Cathi


Hi! Back again with another layout using the gorgeous Vintage Venture papers! Last time I went for a really modern grungy look and this week I am back to romantic! I love how versatile this collection can be. 


I have used the paper Blossoms from the Vintage Venture collection and also some postcard cut outs. I used a selfie my daughter took, her selfies always look ten times better than anything I could take of her, so it is great!!! She is looking so grown up these days. Sigh.


I used a Riddersholm cut out for my title: Smile and Be Happy and have also used a gorgeous birdcage from WycinakaI have some masking using my Shimmerz Texturez in Crushed Coral.


I used a gorgeous Prima vine from my stash and added an Ink It blossom in the middle for a delicate look.

I hope you like my layout this week. There are lots of beautiful papers and gorgeous products in the Riddersholm Designs Store, come have a look!!



1 kommentar:

  1. Beautiful layout. Love those papers, birdcage, stenciling and cute photo.

    SvarSlet