Sider

tirsdag den 26. januar 2016

Best Friends- By Keren Tamir


Here is my second creation for Riddersholm Design this month.

It is also my last creation as a Guest Designer. I want to thank Connie for the amazing opportunity to design with her fabulous designs.



I have another horse themed picture for my second layout this month. This time I used the "Compass" paper from the Newport collection. The background also looks like a woodgrain from a barn and so I thought it was perfect for another horse themed photo. 


 I used stencils and sprays in the background to create texture. Then I added lots of flowers to embellish the layout along a barn like chipboard piece.


Thank you so much for visiting the Riddersholm Design blog

To see more of my work visit my blog HERE
Have a wonderful day!!

Keren

1 kommentar:

  1. Such an awesome LO here Keren, it´s really beautiful work, and you used these amazing papers in such an amazing way too. It´s been a pleasure to follow your lovely work here too.

    SvarSlet