Sider

onsdag den 20. januar 2016

Lovebirds Card

Hi!

It's Romy here today and since Valentine's Day is just around the corner I would like to show you a card featuring two lovebirds today. This beautiful image of two birds was printed on one of the Newport papers and I just had to make it a central element on my card.


The beautiful butterflies and the tag behind the bird are also cut out from the Newport papers. I just love doing lots of fussy cutting from these wonderful collections! I also framed the love birds with a metal clock and a doily to make them stand out more. The doily was cut out from one of the Christmas Cosy papers.


I hope you liked my card today.
Thank you for stopping by!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Love this card, Romy! So pretty!

    SvarSlet
  2. Such a wonderful card here Romy, and I just love the little caterpillar you´ve added to the doily here, it´s soo cute.

    SvarSlet