Sider

tirsdag den 19. januar 2016

Valentinecard by Dunja | Today i love you more..... Barnmarket Collection



A frosty Tuesday Everyone :) 


Finally Winter in Germany! Is it cold and white at your place too
I'm glad you stopped by today.
 


Today i'ld like to share a Valentinecard with you, that i created with the Papers of the Barnmarket Collection from Riddersholm Design
 
BArnmarket Cover all Lille


I've used structure paste and gesso before I glued a piece of corrugated cardboard. The stamp is one of my favorite text Stamps of Vildastamps. This beautiful ribbon is from Melissa Frances and the dies are Noor! Design and Magnolia. To Beautify my card I've used some flowers and rhinestones from my stash.


Have a beautiful day and stay in love!

Hugs  Dunja










2 kommentarer:

  1. So pretty. Love this collection.

    SvarSlet
  2. Absolut gorgeous creation here Dunja, sooo pretty and well made with these gorgeous papers.

    SvarSlet