Sider

tirsdag den 5. januar 2016

Puzzle Piece | NEWPORT


Hello everyone, 

it's Dunja here totday, and I am pleased that you drop by again. 
I hope you had a quiet and peaceful Christmas with a delicious meal, with loved ones around you? Did you had a good start in the New Year?  
I wish you all the best for the New Year, always plenty of creativity and ideas, healthy and enjoy life with the people which are essential to you ♥ 



Today I'll show you an MDF puzzle, which is from Dutch Doobadoo. I've glued some pieces of design papers of the Newport Collection from Riddersholm.  


 
Then I took the heart stencil from Dutch Doobadoo and structure paste. In the still moist Structure Paste I sprinkled fine glass glitters and let it dry. Then I've added some sprinkles of the spectacular color powder by Ken Oliver Crafts, which is called ColorBurst. 




Have a beautiful day and stay in love ♥
 

        http://cards-and-more.blogspot.com
Material | Supplies
http://shop.riddersholmdesign.dk/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/NP_Postcard_560319c008c61.jpg   http://shop.riddersholmdesign.dk/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/NP_Gobelin_560319fe57a93.jpg  http://shop.riddersholmdesign.dk/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/BM_ALL_Newport_5603193d9bb57.png

 
 
 
 

1 kommentar: