Sider

fredag den 1. januar 2016

Stay Calm Layout with Newport Beach papers


Hello scrappy friends, Cathi here! Happy Happy New Year to everyone, may it bring you lots of yummy Riddersholm papers and goodies to design with!! I am ready to clear away our Christmas decorations this week and prepare for a fresh new year, so what better way than to dream of the summer and use the gorgeous new Newport papers!!


For my page I chose the Beach paper for Newport. I used a photo I took very near to Newport Beach during my trip to Los Angeles for CHA in 2014! I used lots of shells from my stash and added some gorgeous netting.


Here you can see the lovely white green and blue flowers I used from my stash. I added another cutout image from the Tailgate Marked collection, "Life is Better by the Beach". In this photo you can see the masking stamping and splashing I added to the background.


I added a Prima window and butterfly resin to the design and tucked in a few more cut out tags and some corrugated card. I love the detail in this page, love the pier image on the paper!

I hope you like my layout and hope you will come back to visit again!


1 kommentar:

  1. What an amazing LO here, it really makes me long for summer and sun at the beach ha ha. It´s really fabulous and beautiful.
    And a very Happy New Year to all here at the Riddersholm Design too. Hope the new year will bring you all lots of love, joy and good health and we´ll all get loads of inspiring times with these amazing papers in the year to come.

    SvarSlet