Sider

onsdag den 6. januar 2016

Spring Card by Romy

Hi!
It's Romy here and first of all I would like to wish you all a very happy 2016!
As the new year has just begun, I was in the mood for a spring creation. I therefore took the gorgeous "Newport" collection and used these papers to create a vintage-inspired spring card. 


My card features a lot of layering of both typical rectangles and cut out tagsand images. I wanted the bird in its nest to be the central element on my card and therefore incorporated that image in the middle of my card. 


I also used some lovely butterflies to further embellish my card. Just love these beauties, as they always make a perfect finishing touch on every kind of project. 


I hope you liked my card.
Thank you so much for stopping by on the Riddersholm Design blog!

3 kommentarer:

  1. WOUW this is such an awesome card here Romy, so beautiful and perfect made.

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful Vintage Card!! love the butterflies... A blessed Happy New Year!! xo :)

    SvarSlet